XboxLeaders

XboxLeaders API Service Shutting Down

Dear Community,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that the XboxLeaders API Service will be shutting down permanently as of April 31, 2014. This decision was not made lightly, and was mulled over many times. I came to the conclusion that the costs of keeping up the service, both financially and mentally, far outweigh the benefits of keeping the service online. This decision is not due to circumstances beyond my control, but rather me cutting my losses.

I love what I have created, and what you all have helped me make even better. This community is awesome. That said, I will be keep the source up on GitHub and maintaining the codebase as needed. This means that I will still be taking bug reports and other issues, and working on them. However, I will most likely not be adding new features for the foreseeable future. 

I feel that, given the timeframe above, all users of the service will have ample time to set up the API service to use on their own. I will be around to help those who need some assistance in setting it up, and will be glad to assist those in understanding how it works. As always, you can send an email to support@xboxleaders.com to request assistance.

Please don't feel that I am giving up on the project, as that is not the case. I am simply taking down the service hosted on xboxleaders.com.

Thanks for being so awesome!

- Jason

I can see why you would do it man, but I'm sure the hard core users are hosting it them self's anyway. Thanks for your efforts and at least fixing any bugs that may arise that's pretty decent of you.

Have you got any code to release for XBOX One/V3 to open source?

I can see why you would do it man, but I'm sure the hard core users are hosting it them self's anyway. Thanks for your efforts and at least fixing any bugs that may arise that's pretty decent of you.

Have you got any code to release for XBOX One/V3 to open source?

Not quite yet. To be honest, I've reached the point where I don't even think it's possible.