XboxLeaders

I have plans, yes. However, I have to wait and see how Microsoft rolls things out to even begin working on a solution to get it integrated. Once things are revealed, I'll post an update.

I am currently working on getting Xbox One information into the API. It's going to take some time since the information needs to be found, then find a way to extract the information and put it into a readable form for the API.

the gamerscore seems to be OK, achievements the listing does not show. But have you noticed that even the xbox.com is appearing.

The only people who are able to currently tracking Xbox One achievements are True Achievements. I'm guessing the reason behind his is because they have an XBCDL.

I would assume the whole XBOX website is currently being reworked to incorporate a new design hence why they aren't currently displaying the new achievements.

I'm sure once Jason has the revised site to work with he will be able to find the points he needs to modify the API to suit.

I am currently working on getting Xbox One information into the API. It's going to take some time since the information needs to be found, then find a way to extract the information and put it into a readable form for the API.

Hi

Sorry if i "flood" you a bit these days but i'm trying to contact you :D

I've worked to get xbox one data and at now i find how.

Maybe can be useful talk a bit a maybe work together.

Thanks

Yes, I know HOW to do it, I just haven't been able to get it into a fully releasable form yet. It takes patience. If you don't like the results, you can use another API. I do this of my own free time, and for free. I don't charge people to use this API, although I probably should.

I know there are a number of other sites who already have this data, but remember that they have a team of developers and contributors, and are also part of the official Xbox Community Developer group that I am not privy to. I'm sorry that this is taking a long time, but this project is not my only priority in life. I work 52 hours a week at my real-world job, which leaves very little time for other things, including this project.

I'm sorry you misinterpreted my post as 'having a go', it was not my intention. I was just trying to convey the different approaches other people/sites have used to overcome this technical challenge and whether any other different methods are available. I'm very interested in the technical challenge that this presents.

It's a real shame and a missed opportunity that Microsoft haven't updated the XML feed for XCDP members to include X1 info.